登陆注册
2833400000002

第2章 预约

Talking on the telephone in a foreign country reveals some interesting cultural differences.Of course,making or receiving a telephone call in a second or other language can be difficult,not merely because of the language itself—It is a very intensive way of communicating,especially since there is no opportunity to observe body language.Some cultural aspects of greetings,apologies,asking a person to wait,leaving and taking messages as well as ending a conversation—all show that there are variations in what to do when telephoning.

在国外用电话交谈会显露一些有趣的文化差异。当然,用第二语言或者其他的语言拨打或接听一个电话是很困难的,这不仅仅是因为语言本身——这是一个使用频繁的沟通方式,尤其是因为看不到对方的身体语言。一些礼貌的问候,道歉,叫一个人等候,留言,以及结束谈话等行为——涉及到文化层面就显示出了不同文化背景下打电话时的差异。

电话用语

hello,(this is)... 你好,这是?

Hello.This is John Smith speaking.

你好,我是John Smith.

Hello.This is ABC company.

你好,这儿是ABC公司。

Hello.This is 390-8762.Wu Yuan speaking.

你好。这里是390-8762。我是吴媛。

hello,is... 你好,是……吗

Hello,is that 981-0039,please?

你好。请问是9810039吗?

Hello,is George Clinton there?

你好。您是乔治·克林顿吗?

Hello,is that Mary speaking?

你好。您是玛丽吗?

Hello,is John Smith in?

你好。约翰·史密斯在吗?

Hello,is this Beijing Trading Company?

你好,这里是北京贸易公司吗?

can I/may I... 我能……吗

May I speak to Mr.Cowley,please?

请找考利先生接电话。

May I ask who s calling?

请问您是哪位?

May I take a message?

有什么需要转告的吗?

Can I have your name and number,please?

请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?

Can I help you?

我能帮忙吗?

Can I have extension 3456,please?

请帮我接3456分机好吗?

May I ask why you re calling?

您有什么事吗?

May I leave a message?

我可以留个口信吗?

May I know when he ll be back?

你能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

May I have a word with Mr. Harison?

我可以和哈利森先生讲几句话吗?

yes,... 我就是,……

Yes,please.

我就是,请讲。

Yes.Who s speaking there?

我就是。请问你是谁?

Yes.Who s calling,please?

我就是,请问您是哪位?

Yes.Which company are you from?

我就是,请问您是哪个公司的?

Yes,this is she(he),please.

我就是。

Yes.Who is this,please?

请问您是谁?

can/could you... 你能……吗

I can t hear you well.Can you please speak slower(louder)?

我听不清楚。您能慢点说吗(大点声)?

Can you hold the line,please?

请稍等,不要挂断电话。

Could you please take a message for him?

您能替我给他捎个口信吗?

Could you please tell him I called?

您能告诉他我来过电话吗?

Could you please ask him to call me at 372-8506?

请您告诉他给372-8506回个电话,好吗?

Could you ring/phone/call back later?

您可以一会再打回来吗?

Could you put me through to extension 3456,please?

请帮我接3456分机,好吗?

Could you give John a message?

您可以给约翰留言吗?

Could you ask John to call me when he gets back?

约翰回来时请您告诉他给我回电,好吗?

Could you tell John I ll call back later?

您能告诉约翰我会晚些回电吗?

Can you give me some idea what time he ll be in?

您知道他何时回来吗?

Could you ask him to call me back?This is Xiao Gang and number is 728-3275.

请你叫他给我回电话,好吗?我叫小刚,电话号码是728-3275。

I m sorry I can t hear you clearly.Can you hang up and call back?

对不起,我听不清。把电话挂了,然后给我打过来,可以吗?

Could you like to leave a message?

您要留言吗?

hold... 请稍等

Hold/hang on,please.

(=Just a minute/moment/second,please.)

请别挂机。

Hold the line,please.I ll put you through.

请别挂机。我为您转接。

I m afraid his/her line s engaged.Do you want to hold?

恐怕他/她的电话正占线。您要等一会吗?

Hold on,please.I ll call her.

请稍候,我去叫她。

Please hold the line.She ll be here in a minute.

请稍候,她马上就来。

I m sorry you have the wrong extension.Hold the line and I ll transfer you to Mr.You Yonghai.

很遗憾,您的分机号码没拨对。请稍候,我把电话转给尤永海先生。

I will hold for a while.

我等一会儿。

put through/connect/transfer 转接电话

I m putting you through now.

我给您转过去。

I m connecting you now.

我给您转过去。

I will transfer your call to him.

请稍候,我将为您转接。

I ll put him(her) through.

我会为您接通电话。

get the wrong number 打错电话

It seems I got the wrong number.Sorry to have bothered you.

我好像打错电话了。抱歉打扰您了。

It seems you ve got the wrong number.

您打错电话了。

I m afraid you ve got the wrong number.

您拨的号码可能不对吧。

Sorry,I must have got the wrong number.

对不起,我肯定把号码拨错了。

What number did you dial/call?I m afraid you ve got the wrong number.

您打的是什么号码?大概打错电话了吧。

take/leave a message 留言

Would you kindly take a message?

您可以帮我留言吗?

Can I leave a message?

我可以留言吗?

I would like to leave a message.

我想留言。

I hate to trouble you,but it is urgent.Please leave a message to him.

不好意思麻烦您了,但是事情比较紧急。请将这个讯息传达给他。

Would you like to leave a message?

您可以留言吗?

Can I take a message for him?

您可以给他留言吗?

We are required to write down the number when we take a message.

公司要求我们在记录留言时写下电话号码。

I m calling to... 我打电话是为了……

I m just calling to say hello.

我只是想打电话问候一下。

I m just calling to touch base.

我打电话看你过得好不好。

I m calling to ask about the questionary.

我打电话询问关于问卷调查的事。

I m calling to let you know the details of it.

我打电话是告诉你关于这件事的细节。

I m calling to tell you about the exam.

我打电话告诉你关于考试的事。

call...back/return...call 回电

Would you have him call me back?My number is 1234567.

您可以请他回电吗?我的电话号码是1234567。

I would like him to return my call.My number is 1234567.

我希望他可以回电。我的电话号码是1234567。

No,thank you.It s not urgent.I ll call back later.

不用了,谢谢,没什么急事。我等会再打过来。

I m sorry it s a bad line.Please hang up and I ll call back.

很遗憾,线路太糟了。请把电话挂了,我再给您打过来。

Please ask him to call me back when the meeting is over.

会议结束时请他给我回电话。

Could you ask him to call me back?

您能让他给我回电话吗?

Thank you.I ll call you back later.

谢谢。过一会儿我给您回电话。

I ll call you back at 4:30.

我4:30给您回电话。

I m returning Mr.Johnson s call.

我在给约翰逊先生回电话。

I ll have her call you when she comes back.

她一回来,我就让她给您回电话。

Let me call you back later.

一会我再给您去电话。

A:Good morning!Beijing Trading Company.May I help you?

早上好!北京贸易公司,我能为您服务吗?

B:Good morning!This is Mr. Smith of King Electronics Company.I d like to speak to Mr. Zhong,please.

早上好!我是肯电气公司的史密斯。我想找钟先生。

A:We have two Zhongs here.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

我们这里有两位先生姓钟。你要接鲍勃·钟,还是约翰·钟?

B:Bob.

鲍勃。

A:Is Mr. Bob Zhong in the Overseas Sales Division?

请问是海外销售部分公司的鲍勃·钟吗?

B:Right.

是的。

A:I m sorry,he s not in the office now.

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

B:Do you have any idea when he ll be back?

你知道他何时回来吗?

A:He should be back at any moment.

他随时都会回来。

B:I wonder if you could give Mr. Bob Zhong a message for me?

您能不能给鲍勃·钟先生捎个口信?

A:Yes.Certainly.Just a minute.I ll get a pen.(Pause)OK.Please carry on.

当然可以。请等一下。我拿支笔。(停顿)好的,请说。

B:There will be a very urgent meeting at three o clock and I would like Mr. Bob Zhong to attend it.

三点钟有一个紧急会议,我想让鲍勃·钟先生参加。A:OK.An urgent meeting...three o clock...May I ask what it s regarding?

好的……一个紧急会议……三点钟……请问是关于哪方面事情的?

B:Yes.It s regarding the foreign exchange market and our sales strategy this year.

哦,是关于外汇市场和我们今年的销售策略问题的。

A:Shall I tell Mr. Bob Zhong to prepare any material?

要不要告诉鲍勃·钟先生去准备一些资料?

B:Yes,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

A:I ll let him know,Mr. Smith.

史密斯先生,我将转告他。

B:Thank you very much.Bye.

非常感谢。再见。

A:You re welcome.Bye.

不客气。再见。

预约Arrangement

约定

schedule/make/fix an appointment 安排会面

May I schedule an appointment?

我可以安排一个约会吗?

Would you like to schedule an appointment for later in the day?

给您预约在今天晚些时候,好吗?

Would you like to make an appointment for some other day?

给您安排另外一天会面,好吗?

I d like to schedule an appointment with you to talk about buying a new copier.

我想和您定个时间商谈买一台新复印机。

This is Sally,Mr.Emory s secretary.Mr.Emory has asked me to schedule an appointment with you.

我是萨利,艾默里先生的秘书。艾默里先生让我与您约定见一次面。

I ve just arrived from Chicago.I want to make an appointment with Mr. John.

我刚从芝加哥来。我想和约翰先生预约见个面。

There is a matter of great importance.Only a direct meeting can solve it.I would like to make an appointment with you,if possible,this week.How does that sound?

有一件非常重要的事情必须碰面才能说清楚。我想约您本周见一面,不知您意下如何?

I d like to make an appointment to see Mr.Smith next week while I m in Beijing.

我想下周去北京时和史密斯先生见见面。

I ll check Mr.Smith s diary and see if I can arrange an appointment for you.

我查一下史密斯先生的日程表,看看能否给您安排一次见面。

May I make an appointment for sometime early this afternoon?

我可以把约会定在今天下午的早些时候吗?

Can I make an appointment to see Mr.Li for next week?

我可以预约下星期同李先生会面吗?

Is it possible to make an appointment with Mr.Li for today?

有没有可能同李先生今天预约?

Would it be possible to make an appointment with Mr.Li tomorrow?

是否能和李先生预约明天见面?

confirm the appointment 确认约定

I just call to confirm our appointment at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow.

我打电话和您确认一下明天上午9:30的约会。

Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

您想让我确认一下您的预约吗?

I ll confirm your appointment as soon as possible.

我会尽快确认您的预约。

I wonder if he could see me early tomorrow morning.So I telephone to confirm the appointment.

我想知道明天一早他是否能见我一面。所以我打电话来确认一下。

I ll call you again tomorrow to confirm the appointment.

我明天会再打电话跟你确定。

Call him to confirm the appointment.

致电给他以确定约会。

I just called to confirm our appointment at 10a.m.tomorrow.

我打电话来确认明天上午10点的约会。

Thank you for reminding me to confirm the appointment with Mr.Ross.

谢谢你提醒我确认与罗斯先生的约定。

I want/need/would like to confirm our appointment.

我想要确认我们的约定。

postpone/put (it) off 推迟约会

I am terribly sorry,but something has come up unexpectedly,and it has become impossible for us to keep our appointment.We would like to postpone it until the following week if it is convenient with you.

非常抱歉,但是临时有其他的事让我们无法亲赴此次的约定。方便的话,我们希望可以改到下个星期。

Mr. John has been hospitalized with appendicitis and has to cancel his trip to your country.He asks to postpone the meeting indefinitely until he recovers.

John先生患阑尾炎住院必须取消此次到贵国的出差。他希望能将会面的时间延至他复原之后。

Actually we just want to put it off until supper time.

事实上我们只是想推迟到晚饭时间。

Mr.Liu?Mr.Li asked me to tell you that he won t be able to make it tomorrow morning.So he wanted to put it off.

刘先生吗?李先生要我告诉你,他明天早上无法赴约。所以他想推迟这次约会。

Did you push up or put off the date?

你是提前,还是推迟日期?

I m afraid I have another appointment at ten,so may I postpone the date with you until tomorrow afternoon?I m free/available then.

恐怕10点钟我另有约会,把我们的约会推迟到明天下午行吗?那时我有空。

change appointment/reschedule 改变约会

Mark asked if we could change our appointment tomorrow.

迈克问我们明天的约会能否改变。

He said something came up suddenly.So he want to reschedule it.

他说突然有点事。所以想改约。

Could we change our appointment to tomorrow?

我们的约会改为明天可以吗?

About our appointment for the next Tuesday,I wonder whether we could change appointment from six to ten.

不知能不能将下星期二6点的会面改为10点。

I have suddenly been asked to go to Europe first.May I reschedule our meeting when I get back?

我突然必须去欧洲出差。可以的话,希望可以改约在我回来之后。

Would that be convenient/good for you if I reschedule it to next Monday?

如果我把约会改在下周一,您方便吗?

I m sorry he won t be available/free by then,so he have to change appointment with you on May 2nd to May 5th,OK?

很抱歉,他那时没空。所以不得不把与您的约会由5月2日改到5月5日,可以吗?

cancel the appointment 取消约会

Mr.John is away on business today.But he asked me to convey that a Board meeting has been called for the day he was scheduled to meet you.He regrets very much that he has to cancel the appointment with you.He wishes to see you at the earliest opportunity.Could you suggest some dates?

John先生今天起出差,他让我告诉您由于董事会议和贵公司之约在同一天,他非常遗憾必须取消与您的约会。他希望能尽早见到您,您可以提供其他方便的日期吗?

I must make apologies.I m afraid I have to cancel the appointment.My flight to Europe has been rescheduled.I had not been informed of the arrangement by the airline until a few minutes ago.

我很抱歉。恐怕我不得不取消我们的约会。我定的飞往欧洲的航班调整了。航空公司几分钟前才通知我。

Mr.Smith regrets being unable to meet with you and has to cancel the appointment with you for the reason that something urgent has come up,so the directors of his company board are scheduled to meet on the very day for which his appointment with you is committed.Mr.Smith makes apologies and will appreciate it if you can suggest another date at your earliest convenience.

史密斯先生非常遗憾不能与您会面,并取消与您的约会。其原因是发生了紧急情况,公司董事会计划开会的时间恰好是史密斯先生和您见面的时间。史密斯先生表示歉意,您若能重新安排会面时间,史密斯先生将不胜感激。

He won t be able to make it,so we want to cancel the appointment.He ll explain it to you himself.

他无法赴约,所以我们想取消约会。他会亲自向你解释。

I m calling for Mr.Ross to cancel the appointment.

我替罗斯先生打电话来取消约会。

Mr.Baker asked me to call you to cancel the appointment .He ll apologize to you himself later.

贝克先生要我打电话跟您取消约会,他说以后会亲自向你道歉的。

I m calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our appointment.

我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。

I m afraid I am going to have to cancel the appointment.

我恐怕要取消预约。

I want to cancel my appointment.

我想取消我的预约。

Is it too late to cancel the appointment?

现在取消我们的约定是否太迟了?

have an appointment 约会

I believe it is best to have a facetoface appointment as soon as possible.When are you available?

我想最好是尽快安排面对面的会议。不知道您什么时候比较方便?

You have an appointment with Mr. Jackson tomorrow.

你和杰克逊先生约定明天见面。

I have backtoback appointment on that day.

我那天的约会接连不断。

I m here to see Mr.King.I have an appointment.

我来这儿拜访金先生,我已经和他约好了。

I have an appointment with Mr.King at 3∶00.

我和金先生约在3∶00。

Well,I ll have an appointment that time.Will tomorrow morning suit you?

那个时间我有约会,明天上午行吗?

Can I have an appointment with Mr.Li for today.

今天我可以和李先生预约吗?

how about/what do you think/how do you feel... ……怎么样

How about visiting the factory this afternoon?

今天下午去参观工厂好吗?

We re arranging a sightseeing tour for you this weekend.How do you feel it?

我们将安排你这个周末去观光。你觉得怎么样?

What do you think of going to the theatre tonight?

你觉得今天晚上去看戏怎样?

How do you feel about our schedule?

你觉得我们的日程安排怎么样?

This matter cannot be dragged on.I am willing to fly over to see you just to resolve this issue.How about the end of this week?If you can not make it,please recommend some other dates.

这件事不能延迟。我非常乐意搭机前往贵公司解决这一问题。不知道本周末方便吗?如果不方便的话,是否能提供其他的时间呢?

How about the day after tomorrow?

后天呢?

How about the first week of June?

如果是6月的第一个星期呢?

get in touch with... 与……联系

OK,I ll get in touch with you about it as soon as possible.

好,我会尽快就此事和你联系。

I ll get in touch with you the very moment I arrive in London.

一到伦敦我就和你联系。

A:Hello.This is John Lee.May I speak to Mr. Owen?

喂,我是约翰·李。可以让欧文先生接电话吗?

B:Hi,John.This is Owen speaking.I didn t recognize your voice.Sounds as if you re miles away.

你好,约翰。我就是欧文。我没听出你的声音,听起来像是很远。

A:Oh,Mr Owen.Yes,the line isn t very good.I ll speak a bit louder.Is it any better?

啊,欧文先生,是的,线路不太好。我说大点声音,这样好点吗?

B:Yes,it s much better now.

好了,现在好多了。

A:Mr Owen,it looks as if I won t be able to keep the appointment we made.

欧文先生,看来我不能如期赴约了。

B:That was to be Monday,wasn t it?

是在周一吗?

A:Yes,I m so sorry.I have to receive a very important customer from America.And he had some kind of change in his itinerary,so now he s rung me up to say the only day he can come is next Monday.

是的,很抱歉,我必须接待一位从美国来的重要客户,他的行程有所改变,他刚才给我打电话,通知我他只能在下周一来。

B:I see.

知道了。

A:And the trouble is,as he s come over from America.I can t very well put him off.Hope you understand.

麻烦的是,他已从美国那边过来了,我难以推迟和他见面,望你谅解。

B:Well,I suppose so.

唔,我想也是。

A:But,could it be postponed,if possible,till Tuesday?

但是,如果可能的话,能不能延期到星期二?

B:Oh,let me just check.No,Tuesday s not too good a day.Friday would be all right,I think.

啊,让我看一下。不,周二这天不太好。我想周五比较合适。

A:Friday s OK for me, too.Oh,good.Shall we say the same time as we d arranged?

周五对我也很合适。噢,好的。我们定在和上次约定的同一时间会面怎么样?

B:Yes,fine.

好的。

A:Thanks,Mr. Owen.Hope I haven t messed up your arrangements too much.

谢谢你,欧文先生。但愿我没有过多地打乱你的安排。

B:Oh,no,these things happen,don t they?See you next Friday,John.And have a nice weekend.

没有,这类事情总是难免,不是吗?约翰,下周五见。祝你周末愉快。

A:Thanks,Mr. Owen.You too.Bye.

谢谢,欧文先生。也祝你周末愉快。再见。

预订

would you like...or...你想要……还是……

Would you like smoking or nonsmoking(seats)?

您喜欢能吸烟的位子还是禁烟席?

Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

您想要临窗的位子,还是靠近过道的位子?

Would you like to pick it up or is that a delivery?

你是直接带走,还是给你送货上门?

Would you like your coffee with your meal or later?

咖啡是要吃饭时上,还是饭后上?

Would you like a window,aisle or central seat?

你比较喜欢靠窗、靠走道还是中间的座位?

Would you like a morning or an afternoon flight?

你想乘早上的航班还是下午的航班?

Would you like to pay by cheque or in cash?

你付支票还是现金?

Would you like to use a credit card or to pay when you check in?

你是用信用卡还是登记住宿时再付款?

Would you like to fly first or economy class?

你要订头等舱还是经济舱?

Would you like a single room or a double room?

你要单人房还是双人房?

Would you like a room with bath or without?

你想要有浴室的还是没有的房间?

Would you like the single or return fare?

你是要单程票还是往返票?

book/reserve a room 预订房间

I d like to book a room for Mr.Wilson of the International Trading Corp.

(=I d like to reserve a room for Mr.Wilson of the International Trading Corp.)

我想为国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生预订一个房间。

Can you book a room for Mr.Wilson for those dates,please?

(=Would you please book a room for Mr. Wilson for those dates?)

请给威尔逊先生预订那几天的房间,好吗?

Did you reserve a room for a hotel tonight?

(=Did you book a room for a hotel this night?)

您跟旅馆订好今晚的房间了吗?

Shall I book a room for you at the Grand Hotel,where you stayed the last time you were here?

我在您上次住过的大饭店替您订房间,好吗?

I d like to book a room from August 1st to 5th for a Mr.David Smith.

(=I d like a reservation from August 1st to 5th for a Mr.David Smith.)

我想为一位戴维·史密斯先生订房间,从八月一日至五日。

I d like to book a room from August 21st to 25th.

(=I d like to reserve a room from August 21st to 25th.)

(=I d like to make a room reservation from August 21st to 25th.)

我想预订一个房间,从八月二十一日到二十五日。

I d like to reserve a room for Mr. John.

我想为约翰先生订个房间。

I d like to book a double room from tomorrow for 3days,please.

我想订一个双人房间,从明天开始3天。

I reserved a double room in Beijing Hotel.

我在北京饭店订了一个双人房间。

I d like to reserve a room for tomorrow.Do you have one available?

我要订一间明天的房间。你们有空房吗?

reserve a ticket/flight 预订机票/航班

I d like to reserve a ticket from New York to Beijing on August 10th.

我想预订一张8月10日由纽约至北京的飞机票。

Let me check.Do you want to reserve a direct flight?

让我查一下,你想要直航吗?

This is Wang Jing of Beijing Foreign Trading Corporation.I need to reserve a ticket for Friday afternoon.

我是北京对外贸易公司的王京,我要预订一张周五下午的机票。

I need to reserve a flight to London on the 7th this morning.Can you give me a hand?

我需要订一个7日上午去伦敦的航班,你能帮忙吗?

Good morning.This is Ms.Reed in Mr.Brown s office.I d like to reserve a ticket for Mr.Brown.

早上好!我是布朗先生办公室的里德女士。我想替布朗先生预订一下机票。

I ve managed to reserve a ticket at the times you wanted.

我已按你要求的时间订好了班机。

arrange schedule 安排行程

We ve arranged our schedules without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

I have arranged your schedule.I hope it s suitable.

我已经为您安排好行程,希望安排恰当。

I think we can arrange a tentative schedule now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一个行程安排。

reserve/book a table 预订桌位

I would like to book a table for four for next Wednesday,December 23rd.

我想订一张四人桌,12月23日,也就是下星期三。

Please book a table under the name of Mr.Watson.

请以华生先生的名义订餐。

I d like to reserve a table for dinner.

我想预订一个桌位用晚餐。

I ll reserve a table for five at 9p.m.,sir.

先生,我想预订一张5人的桌位,晚上9点钟用餐。

We would like to reserve a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake.

我们想预订一张窗户旁边的桌位,这样好欣赏外面湖上的景色。

A:What can I help you with?My name s Snow.

我能为您做些什么?我叫斯诺。

B:My name s Miller.I would like to go on a bussiness trip to New York.

我叫米勒。我想去纽约作商务旅行。

A:To New York?When are you planning on traveling?

去纽约?您打算什么时候去?

B:At the end of next month,on October 25th.

下个月末,10月25日。

A:On October 25th...and what kind of ticket do you prefer?

10月25日……您想买哪种票?

B:Book me one open return,please.By the way,I want to go economy.

请给我订一张回程不定期的往返票。我要经济舱的机票。

A:If you ll excuse me for a second,I ll check for you and see what s available.Um...October 25th,an open return,...Yes,I can book you on PanAm Flight 125,is that all right?

请稍候片刻,我给您查一下,看看能有哪几趟班机。10月25日……一张不定期往返票……对了,我可以给您订泛美航空公司的125次班机,您看如何?

B:Yes,...but I d prefer a flight on CAAC if it s possible.

好。但是如果有可能,我更喜欢乘坐中国民航的班机。

A:Let me check one moment,Um...CAAC...I m sorry they re all booked up for Flight 140.

我再查查看。嗯……中国民航。对不起,140次班机都已经订完了。

B:In the case I ll take the PanAm Flight 125,and could you please tell me more about the flight?

既然这样,我就乘坐泛美航空公司的125次班机吧。请您再给我讲一讲有关这次班机的情况好吗?

A:Sure.The flight 125to New York is a nonstop flight and the plane can accommodate up to 240 passengers,leaving at 8:30 and traveling time s about 21hours,$2,100 for a round trip.

好的。去纽约的125次班机是直达班机,可容纳240名乘客。8点30分起飞,飞行21个小时左右,往返票是2100美元。

B:Fine.It s all OK for me.Thank you.

很好。这次班机对我很合适,谢谢您。

A:OK?That s OK with you?Then I ll keep that reservation for you if you want a couple of days to think about it.

您觉得合适吗?如果您需要几天时间考虑,我会为您保留这张预订票。

B:No,I prefer to do it now.

不用,我想现在定下来。

A:OK.Let s go ahead.Could you tell me your first name,please?

好吧,咱们开始订票吧。请问您的名字?

B:John s the first name.

我叫约翰。

A:OK.First name is John.Would you be paying by credit card?

好,名字是约翰。您用信用卡付费吗?

B:Cash.

现金。

A:Cash,OK.Just a minute.I ll go ahead to make sure everything s OK...Now here s your ticket,and everything s in order.I m sure you ll have a very pleasant journey.

现金,好,等一下,我再来确认一下有没有问题……好了,您的票,一切都办妥了。相信您一定会旅途愉快。

B:Thank you.Byebye.

谢谢,再见。

同类推荐
  • 商务外贸英语口语即学即用

    商务外贸英语口语即学即用

    本书取材于人们商务外贸英语生活的方方面面,范围广、实用性强,《商务外贸英语口语即学即用》共包括8个部分:商务交际、日常工作、市场营销、商务出行、对外贸易、商务谈判、电子商务和求职应聘。希望《商务外贸英语口语即学即用》对具有中低层次英语水平的读者提高英语口语水平有所帮助。
  • 从零开始学英语,“袋”着走

    从零开始学英语,“袋”着走

    这是一本简单易学,同时也能带给你成就感的英语口语入门书!100%从零开始,不论你的英语目前处于什么水平,只要你有信心,随时都可以拿起本书开始从零学起!长期以来,对于英语初学者,尤其是对于自学者来说,都期望拥有一本好的英语学习书。学了十几年英语的人有成百上千万,但是真正能将英语学以致用的人却是凤毛麟角。因此,一本比较切合中国英语学习者实际需要的英语学习书就显得尤为重要。
  • 心理学批判与批判心理学:《印度之行》的心理政治解读(英文版)

    心理学批判与批判心理学:《印度之行》的心理政治解读(英文版)

    本著作梳理了从心理学角度对于福斯特名著《印度之行》进行阐释的五个典型文本,并对其存在的问题进行批判,旨在找出精神分析与分析心理学这两大心理批评理论所存在的问题,进而延伸到对整个西方主流资产阶级心理学的批判,最终将批判心理学(尤其是克劳兹?霍茨坎普创立的德国批判心理学)建构为新的文学理论范式,并将心理-政治解读确立为新的文学批评方法,并将其运用于对《印度之行》的批评实践中,从种族与性属的角度对具体文本进行解读。
  • 英文爱藏:天使吻过那片海

    英文爱藏:天使吻过那片海

    《天使吻过那片海》既是英语学习爱好者、文学爱好者的必备读 物,也是忙碌现代人的一片憩息心灵的家园,让读者在欣赏原法原味和凝 练生动的英文时,还能多角度、深层次地品读语言特色与艺术之美,再配 合文章后附加的多功能、全方位巩固题型,更有助于理解并学习英……
  • 那些温暖而美好的小事

    那些温暖而美好的小事

    或许你在经历一段美好的感情,或许你有好多珍藏的回忆。或许无关爱情无关友情无关亲情,只是来自陌生的霎时温柔。但那些事情,都曾触动你的心弦,在流年碎影里,让你嘴角上扬,相信美好。生活是一场又一场对美好事物的追逐。趁着年轻,制造比夏天还要温暖的事。本书汇集大量经典感人故事、哲理小文,感情纯真,内容温暖动人。用中英文对照的形式,呈现出人类最柔美的情感、最深刻的思考。内容积极健康,很适合青少年学习阅读。
热门推荐
  • 凰医帝临七神

    凰医帝临七神

    (原名《焚尽七神:狂傲女帝》)前世,她贵为巅峰女帝,一夕之间局势逆转,沦为废材之质。魂灵双修,医毒无双,血脉觉醒,一御万兽。天现异象,凰命之女,自此归来,天下乱之。这一次,所有欺她辱她之人必杀之!他自上界而来,怀有目的,却因她动摇内心深处坚定的道义。“你曾说,你向仰我,你想像我一样,步入光明,是我对不起你,又让你重新回到黑暗。”“你都不在了,你让我一个人,怎么像向仰你?!”爱与不爱,从来都是我们自己的事,与他人无关。带走了所有的光明与信仰。
  • 味道之第一宗罪

    味道之第一宗罪

    一切过度的沉溺,都是有罪。在西方文化传统中,“贪吃”被列为七宗罪之首。当饮食成为人类过分沉溺的欲望,其他一切淫邪的罪错便随之而来。在梁文道笔下,吃喝不仅仅是满足口腹之欲,而是人类社会文明的切片,它与音乐、民族、教养、情色甚至善恶都有着千丝万缕的联系。传统远去,喧嚣升起,品味变成炫耀的资本,饕餮之徒化身为美食家——人类因贪吃被驱除出伊甸园,背负起原罪,却为自己创造了另一座天堂。
  • 二娃难求

    二娃难求

    卢初阳是个普通的女人,有个疼爱自己的丈夫和懂事的女儿,一家三口过着普普通通的日子。自从二胎开放以来,公婆逼迫她二胎,公司因她是结婚女士不给予升职。卢初阳不光要承受来自公婆的压力,还要负担房贷的压力和女儿的学习费用。家庭和事业,哪边更重要?生活不过柴米油盐,她又该如何抉择。
  • 我的传媒女上司

    我的传媒女上司

    古往今来,职场,就是一个展示自我的平台,在弱肉强食、尔虞我诈、人吃人的传媒界,刚出大学校门的美女上司,遇见贪财好色的腹黑大叔,又是邻里之间
  • 中国文学十五讲

    中国文学十五讲

    《名家通识讲座书系》是由北京大学发起,全国十多所重点大学和一些科研单位协作编写的一套大型多学科普及读物。全套书系计划出版100种,涵盖文、史、哲、艺术、社会科学、自然科学等各个主要学科领域,第一、二批近50种将在2004年内出齐。北京大学校长许智宏院士出任这套书系的编审委员会主任,北大中文系主任温儒敏教授任执行主编,来自全国一大批各学科领域的权威专家主持各书的撰写。到目前为止,这是同类普及性读物和教材中学科覆盖面最广、规模最大、编撰阵容最强的丛书之一。本书系的定位是“通识”。是高品位的学科普及读物,能够满足社会上各类读者获取知识与提高素养的要求,同时也是配合高校推进素质教育而设计的讲座类书系,可以作为大学本科生通识课(通选课)的教材和课外读物。素质教育正在成为当今大学教育和社会公民教育的趋势。
  • 我家帝尊又又又吃醋了

    我家帝尊又又又吃醋了

    媳妇有兽兽们保护,用不上他怎么破?在线等,挺急的!=============天辰镜手上抱着毛茸茸的小狐狸,肩上蹲着萌萌哒的小猫儿,头上戴着一只冒着泡泡的小鱼儿……有着各种软萌乖巧可爱的兽兽们,小姐姐感觉自己的人生已经达到了巅峰!不会炼丹?没关系啊!她的兽兽们会不就好了!不会炼器?这有什么!她的兽兽们会不就好了!不会阵法?更没关系!她的兽兽们会不就好了!既然如此,她还需要会啥?不对!她要养兽兽!溜兽兽!保护兽兽!争做完美铲屎官!当兽兽们都变成了各种俊男美女,哇塞,小姐姐双眼发亮!软萌!帅气!应有尽有?!这个时候,某人终于忍不住了!空气中酝酿着一股酸臭味!众兽速速退散,这个小姐姐是我的!
  • 霸道总裁之欢喜冤家

    霸道总裁之欢喜冤家

    夏穆琛的话一遍又一遍的回荡在洛灵灵的脑海里,如同晴天霹雳一般将洛灵灵从头到脚劈了个遍。黑眸瞬间睁大,她简直不敢相信她听到了什么。夏穆琛!这个男人居然是夏穆琛,这三个字,在商业界,简直就是神一般的存在!可谓是无人不知无人不晓,是每一个商业精英都渴望能巴结上的传奇人物!没有人不知道夏穆琛经商的手法,果断,狠辣,不留一丝情面。而她竟然和这样的人结了怨……
  • 拐个龙子去历劫

    拐个龙子去历劫

    龙太子有什么了不起,遇见仙草,也得乖乖束手就擒……百花公主貌美如花有什么了不起,一纸荒唐婚约,捆不住一厢情愿的爱情……爱恨纠葛,一念成魔……谁说仙草卑微,不该拥有爱情?她偏要拐个龙太子,下凡去历劫……一国之君有什么了不起,为了再嫁之妇,追遍海角天涯……齐兹女王有什么了不起,举国为嫁,也被弃如敝屣……前世今生,有爱无法长相厮守,尘埃落定,才知道都源于锦蛇血咒,怎么破?看他们逆天而行,携手闯劫!
  • 沙弥十戒威仪录要

    沙弥十戒威仪录要

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。汇聚授权电子版权。
  • 猫狗cp

    猫狗cp

    同为电竞选手,是彼此强劲的对手,亦是是私底下最好的朋友,他傲娇可爱,他宠溺呆萌,没有狗血段子和夸张剧情,就给你一篇甜甜的猫狗文。(文章中涉及到的电竞选手有参考真实人物性格,但不特指,故事情节纯属虚构)