登陆注册
2833400000005

第5章 商贸事宜谈判

Both parties shall hold joint responsibilities for the performance of the contract. The basic obligations which the seller shall execute are to deliver the goods, hand over any documents relating to them and transfer the property in the goods as required by the contract. The goods that the seller must deliver are of the quantity, quality, and specifications required by the contract and are contained or packaged in the manner required by the contract.

交易双方应共同承担履行合同的义务。卖方应履行的基本义务是按合同规定支付货物、移交一切与货物有关的单据并移交货物的所有权。卖方交付的货物必须与合同所规定的数量、质量和规格相符,并按合同规定的方式装箱或包装。

质量和数量

of/in/for...quality 质量

Our products are well known for their fine quality.

我们的产品质量上乘,众所周知。

The material is absolutely of prime quality.

这种材料质量绝对优等。

We can supply woolen sweater of first class/first grade quality.

我们可以提供头等质量的羊毛衫。

Our products are superior (good/excellent) in quality.

我们的产品质量优等。

The goods have enjoyed world renown for their excellent quality.

这种货物质量上乘,世界驰名。

Our products surpass all other makers in quality while are moderate in price.

我们的产品在质量上超过了其他厂家制造的产品,而且价格适中。

Our cotton goods are of unsurpassed quality and appearance.

我们的棉织品质量和款式都属一流。

Our silk has no rival in quality in the Southeast Asia market.

我们的丝织品质量上在东南亚市场没有竞争者。

The goods are inferior in quality to your samples.

这批货物与你们的样品相比,质量低劣。

Which one is of the highest quality?

哪一种质量最好?

quality... 质量

I think the quality of domestic ones is about the same as that of imported ones, but the price is quite different.

我认为国产的和进口的质量是一样的,但是价格却差别很大。

I don t care what the price it is if only the quality is guaranteed.

只要质量有保证,我倒不在乎价格是多少。

The quality of our products is much admired in Asian market.

我们产品的质量在亚洲市场很受青睐。

The quality conforms in every respect to your requirements.

这种质量在各方面都符合你们的要求。

If the quality proves to be satisfactory, there is no question of further order.

如果质量满意,肯定要续订。

The quality of the goods you sent us is far below the sample against which we placed our order.

我们是根据样品订货,而你们发送的货物质量远远低于样品。

But the design and the quality of our products are of the first class with which few of others can compete.

但我们的产品设计和质量都属一流,无人能比。

Our television set is one of the best in the world and its quality surpasses all other models on the market.

我们的电视机是世界一流品牌,质量超过市场上其他类型的电视机。

Our commodity has always come up to the international quality standard.

我们的商品一贯符合国际质量标准。

The goods didn t come up to our quality standard.

这批货物不符合我们的质量标准。

Our brand name itself proves that our goods quality are superior.

我们的品牌本身就证明我们的货物质量是上乘的。

I believe all our products can be viewed as being top quality.

我相信我们所有的产品都能获得较高的品质评价。

quantity 数量

Could we now move on to discussing quantities?

我们现在可以接着讨论数量了吗?

Quantities would be no problem. We could probably supply the number you might require from stock.

数量不成问题。我们可以从库存中供应你们所需的数量。

We have prepared a detailed bill of quantities. Let me give everybody a copy.

我们准备了一份详细的数量单。让我发给大家人手一份。

What s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

对你方货物的起订量是多少?

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。

Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?

从中国进口棉布有数量限制吗?

This is the minimum quantity we require.

这是我们所需要的最小数量。

This year we will increase the quantity of shirts by 1,000 pieces.

(=We can place an order for additional 1,000 shirts this year.)

(=This year we can order extra 1,000 shirts.)

今年我们可以多订1000件衬衣。

The maximum quantity of shirts we can order this year is about 2,500 pieces.

我们今年最多能订购大约2500件衬衫。

If you can t arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.

如果你们不能全数提供的话,请至少给我们半数。

May I suggest that you cut the quantity of your order by half?

我能建议你们将订购的数量减半吗?

You must issue a certificate of quantity and weight.

你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.

对于这么大的订单你们应该给予我们折扣。

We re prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.

我们准备买足一次装运数量的这种材料。

Do you offer any quantity discount?

你们提供数量折扣吗?

order 订购

How many cotton sheets are you going to order?

你们打算订购多少纯棉床单?

How much do you want to increase your order?

你方打算增加多少订购量?

We want to order 2,000 sets.

我们想订购2000套。

A small order is also welcome this year.

今年也欢迎小批量的订货。

We are not interested in small orders.

我们对小批量的订货不感兴趣。

How much will you bring the price down? If we order 1,000 units or more.

如果我们订购1000件以上,你们的价格可以降低多少?

Our standard order is 500 cases at a time.

我们的标准订量是一次500箱。

We need three times as much as we originally ordered.

我们需要原来订量的三倍。

We intend to book a trial order with you.

我们想向你方试订一批货。

We d like to place a small order for the new varieties.

我们想少量订购些新产品。

We d like to cancel the order for the goods because of the change in the home market.

由于国内行情有变化,我们打算取消此货的订单。

Is there a minimum order?

有最低订量限制吗?

We can t handle an order that small.

我们不能接受这么少的订量。

What is the minimum we would have to order?

我们至少得订多少呢?

We can t open a case to fill your order. Could you take the whole case?

我们不可能拆箱来满足你们的订量。你们能否考虑订整箱?

You would save a lot if you ordered a little more. We offer a discount for large orders.

如果你们多订一点儿的话可以省不少钱。我们对大量订购有折扣。

We have decided to place a trial order for 120 bottles of grape wine.

我们决定试订120瓶贵方的葡萄酒。

supply... 提供~

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.

我们只能给你提供两万码的真丝绸。

I m sorry. We can only supply you with 1,000 sets at present.

很抱歉。目前我们只能给你提供1000套。

I m afraid we aren t able to supply as much as you require.

我想我们恐怕不能供应你们需要的那么多。

There is a steady demand for this item in this market. I hope you will be able to supply more next time.

市场上对该种产品的需求很稳定。我希望你们下次能供应更多的该种产品。

additional 追加的,另外的

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

你们能再给我们200箱吗?

We ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

A:Hello, Mr. Tong. Glad to meet you again.How is everything going?

你好,童先生,再次见到您很高兴,近来一切可好?

B:I m fine, thank you very much. What can I do for you?

很好,谢谢。有什么事需要帮助尽管说。

A:I ve been sent to discuss quality, quantity and other particulars of the goods with you.

公司此次派我来同您商谈商品的质量、数量和其他细节。

B:So, you must have received the samples and pattern books of our handembroidered silk products we sent last week.

那么贵公司一定收到了上周我方寄出的手绣丝绸产品的样品和图案册。

A:Yes, we studied them carefully after receipt.

不错,我们已经收到,并且进行了仔细研究。

B:Do you have any questions?

你方觉得有什么问题吗?

A:Oh yes. We find that the color and quality of your silk scarfs are satisfactory, but the quality and design of the silk handkerchiefs are not suitable. I m sorry to say that we don t like them at all.

是的。我们认为真丝围巾的颜色和质量令人满意,但真丝手帕的质量和图案并不好。很遗憾,我们一点都不喜欢。

B:As far as I know, there can t be any problem with the quality of our silk handkerchiefs. As you know, silks are one of China s traditional exports. They re highly reputed for their quality. In fact, they re selling well in European markets. As regards patterns, could you please tell me in detail?

据我所知,真丝手帕的质量不可能有任何问题。如您所知,丝绸是中国传统出口商品之一,以其质量上乘而闻名。事实上,它们在欧洲市场十分畅销,关于图案设计,您是否可以讲得详细点儿?

A:The patterns with animals are not popular with Americans and I m afraid that they may not be salable.

美国人不太喜欢带有动物的图案,所以我担心印有这种图案的商品不好销。

B:Really? Are you joking? Anyway, it s easy to solve that problem. Here are our latest designs. You can choose what you like.

真的吗?你在开玩笑吧?不管怎样,这个问题容易解决。这儿有一些最新的设计,你可以选择你所喜欢的。

A:These designs are so lovely that they ll appeal to the most selective consumers. I d like to order two of them: Silk Handkerchief No.10: 4000 dozens; No. 12: 2000 dozens.

这些图案真是可爱极了,我想即使是最挑剔的消费者也会喜欢这种图案。我想选其中的两种图案:真丝手帕,货号10:4000打;货号12:2000打。

B:I m glad that you add your order.

很高兴您增加了订货。

Contract Terms合同条款

discuss/talk about the contract 讨论合同问题

We re looking forward to discussing a contract with you.

我们期待着和您讨论合同。

We d like to discuss an agency contract with you.

我们想和您讨论代理商合同。

I d like to talk about an exclusive agency contract.

我想谈谈独家代理商合同。

When can we meet to discuss the contract?

我们何时可以见个面讨论合同?

Let s talk about the contract.

让我们来谈谈合同。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we ll need to discuss a new contract.

我们现在的合同快到期了,需要再谈一个新的合同。

a draft of the contract 合同草案

Shall we draw up a draft of the contract?

我们要不要草拟一份合同草案?

We ll prepare a draft of the contract.

我们会准备一份合同草案。

We ll send you a draft of the contract in the mail.

我们会寄给您一份合同草案。

After the draft of the contract is completed, we can work out any minor problems.

合同草案完成后,我们就可以解决其他较小的问题了。

Have you seen the draft of the contract?

您看过合同草案了吗?

We ve received the draft of the contract.

我们已经收到了合同草稿。

Please examine the draft of the contract as quickly as you can.

请您尽快审查一下合同草案。

We ve made a draft of the contract according to what we have discussed. Please go through the contract to see if there s anything that should be revised/modified/rewritten.

根据我们谈判的结果我们起草了一份合同。请审阅一下,看看有没有需要修改的地方。

I have to point out that the prices of the last two items/several items/last 3items in the draft of the contract are still on the high side.

我不得不指出在草拟合同中的最后两项/几项/最后三项的定价仍然偏高。

I studied the draft of the contract and I had like to bring up two/following/several points.

我研究了草拟合同,我想提出两点/下列/几点意见。

I have gone through the draft of the contract you gave me yesterday. The only objection I have is that the agreement should run for an initial period of five years instead of four.

我已经详细阅读了你昨天给我的合约草案。唯一的不同意见是我认为合约应有五年的试行期,而不是四年。

I ve studied the draft of the contract you sent me. It s a good starting point, but no more than that.

我已仔细研究了你给我的合同草案。这是个好的开端,但仅此而已。

May I call your attention to Clause 4of the draft of the contract?

可以请你注意一下合同草案的第4条吗?

Could you explain what the last sentence on page four of the draft of the contract means? It doesn t seem to make sense.

你能解释一下合同草案第四页最后一句话是什么意思吗?它似乎没有什么意义。

We have made a close study of the draft of the contract already.

我们已经对合同草案进行了仔细的研究。

Your draft of the contract says that the payment is to be made on D/P basis. This is not our practice. We prefer to have the payment made by an L/C through an accepting bank in France.

你方合同草案规定使用付款交单方式付款。这不符合我方惯例。我们更愿意使用通过法国银行承兑的信用证付款方式。

We should draw up a draft of the contract for our signature.

我们应该起草一份合同供双方签署。

discuss/talk about... 讨论(合同的各要素)

Let s discuss the warranty.

让我们来讨论担保的事。

The first point we should discuss is how we pay for the publicity expenses.

我们该讨论的第一点是如何付宣传费。

We d like to discuss the details of the contract.

我们想讨论合同的各项细目。

We d like to discuss the terms of payment in more detail.

我们想更详细地讨论付款条件。

We d like to talk about the warranty a little more.

我们想多谈谈有关担保的事。

We d like to talk in more detail about the procedure for starting sales.

我们想更详细地谈谈开卖的程序。

how long... 订多久

How long will the contract last?

合同要订多久?

How long shall we make the contract for?

我们要订多久的合约?

valid for... 有效期

This contract is valid for three years.

这份合同有效期为三年。

Would you like to have any specific period that the contract to be valid for?

你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

be renewed 重订(合同)

If everything is satisfactory, the contract could be renewed and extended two years.

如果事事都令人满意,合同可以重订,而且延长两年。

If both sides agree, the contract can be renewed annually.

如果双方同意,合同可以每年重订一次。

change/revise/modify... 变更(合同内容)

Is it possible to change the details of the contract after it s made?

可不可能在合同订立后更改细节?

The details of the contract can be changed only when both partners agree to the change.

合同的细节,只有在双方同意更改之下才能修改。

I think the shipment clause should be modified.

我觉得装运条款应该修改一下。

We will revise the draft contract/schedule/plan.

我们将修订草拟合同/日程安排/计划。

cancel/annul the contract 撤销/废止合同

Is it possible to cancel the contract while it s in effect?

合同可否在生效期内被取消?

The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤销合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤销合同。

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果没有事先征得我们的同意,你们不能取消合同。

make/sign a contract 签约

Let s make a contract as soon as possible.

让我们尽快订合同。

We d like to make a threeyear contract.

我们想订三年的合同。

We expect to make a formal contract early next month.

我们希望下个月初正式签约。

Do you always make a contract for every deal?

每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?

Would you mind if we make this a 3year contract?

我们签订一个有效期为三年的合同好吗?

I ve come to make a contract with you for the business under discussion.

我是来和你就讨论中的那笔买卖签订合同的。

No party who has signed a contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

When can we sign a contract?

我们何时可以签约?

go over the contract 仔细检查合同

We ll go over the contract in Beijing.

我们会在北京检查一次这份合同。

Let s go over the contract and see if everything is all right.

让我们仔细检查一下合同,看看是否一切都没问题。

Shall we go over the terms and conditions of the contract to see if we agree on all the particulars?

仔细检查一下合同条款好吗?看看我们是否对所有的事项都达成了共识?

Last night, we went over the draft contract, and now, we have a few more questions to be discussed.

昨天晚上我们对合同草案进行了研究,现在有几个问题要讨论一下。

countersign the contract 会签合同

Enclosed is our countersigned Sales Contract No. 147.

随信附上我方已会签的第147号销售合同。

We have duly countersigned the contract and are returning one copy for your file.

我们已及时会签了合同,现寄出一份供你方存档。

When the sales contract has been signed by the seller, it will be countersigned by the buyer.

销售合同经卖方签署后,还须买方会签。

The buyers are required to sign and return a countersigned of the sales confirmation immediately after receipt of the same. Objections, if any, should be raised by the buyers within five days after receipt of the sales confirmation, in the absence of which it is understood that the buyers have accepted the terms and conditions of the sales confirmation.

买方收到销售确认书后应立即会签一份并寄回;如果买方对销售确认书有异议应于收到后五天内提出,否则认为买方已同意合同条款。

terminate the contract 终止合同

What should we do if either one of us desires to terminate the contract?

如果我们当中任何一方想终止合同的话,我们应该怎么办?

During the one year trial period,it can be to terminate the contract with only onemonth s prior notice.

在一年的试行期内,只要提前一个月通知就可以终止合同。

The main sticking point seems to terminate the contract.

谈判中最难以达成共识的问题好像是合同的终止。

the terms of the contract 合同条款

We have reached an agreement on the terms of the contract in general and we are going to prepare the contract according to what we have agreed upon. But to ensure that no mistakes are made, shall we repeat all the terms we have discussed?

我们已大体上谈妥了合同条款。我们将根据我们谈妥的内容准备合同。但是为了避免出现差错,我们重复一遍已谈妥的条款好吗?

Before we sign the contract, let s check the terms and conditions of the contract once more so as to avoid any disputes over some minor details in the future.

在我们正式签署合同之前,让我们再来核对一下有关条款,以免日后对一些不重要的细节问题发生争议。

Please check all the terms of the contract and see if there is anything not in conformity with the terms we agreed on.

请您检查一下合同的所有条款,看看是否与我们达成的条款有不相符的地方。

I m glad that we ve agreed on the terms of the contract after repeated negotiations.

我很高兴经过反复磋商我们就合同条款取得了一致意见。

Please see to it that the stipulations in the relevant credit are strictly in accordance with the terms of the contract.

请注意有关信用证的条款应与合同条款严格一致。

May I refer you to Article 5of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?

请您看看合同一般条款的第5条好吗?

We always carry out the terms of the contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我们一贯坚持重合同、守信用的原则。

We think all the terms of the contract should meet with common agreement.

我们认为对所有的合同条款都应该达成一致。

I suggest for consideration the following terms and conditions of the contract as the basis for a formal agreement.

我建议将下列条款作为正式协议的基础。

prepare/draft/draw up the contract 起草合同

We ll prepare the contract according to the results of our discussion. To avoid any possible mistakes, may I repeat what we have agreed upon?

我们将根据谈判的结果起草合同。为了避免可能出错,我是否可以重复一下我们已经达成协议的条款?

We have prepared the contract putting here. Please take a look at it before you sign.

这是我们起草的合同。签字前请看一下。

I ll prepare the contract right away.

我会马上准备合同。

We drafted the sales contract according to the results of our negotiation. Please have a look at the contract to see if there s anything missing.

这是我们根据谈判结果起草的销售合同。请过目,看看有没有遗漏的地方。

We should draw up a contract for our signature.

我们应该起草一份合同供双方签署。

come into effect/force 合同生效

The contract comes into effect today, so you can t go back on your words now.

合同已于今日生效,你们不能反悔了。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一经双方签字立即生效。

The contract will come into force from the date of execution.

合同自执行之日起生效。

follow/hold to/execute/honor/abide by the cantact 遵守合同

We ll surely follow the stipulation of the contract.

我们将严格遵守合同的规定。

We have to hold you to the contract.

我们不得不要求你们按合同办事。

We hope you will take your commercial reputation into account and execute the contract.

我们希望你方珍惜自己的商业信誉,履行合同。

We must honor the contract and keep our words.

我们应当遵守合同,恪守诺言。

It will be helpful for both parties to abide by the contract and keep good faith, for any nonperformance of contract may rise to disputes and claims.

这样做有助于双方遵守合同,保持信誉,因为任何违约行为都会引起争端和索赔。

bring.../come to a successful conclusion 取得成功

Let s congratulate ourselves on having brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

祝贺我们的交易圆满取得成功。

I m glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。

A:We ve negotiated about the agreement for seven days. I hope we can sign it today.

我们已经就这份协议谈了7天,我希望我们今天能签字。

B:Mr. Harrison, I am sorry to say we are still not satisfied with Item 4in your proposed agreement and I hope we can spend some time on it and see what we can do for our mutual benefits.

哈里森先生,很对不起,我们对你们协议草案中的第四款仍然不满意,我希望我们可以就此花些时间,看看能不能为我们双方的利益合理安排。

A:Let me see. Yes, here, ah, “The quality of the equipment supplied under this agreement shall be guaranteed for a period of two years from the date after the completion of the installation of the equipment including the trial run of the equipment thus installed.” Yes, what is your opinion on it?

让我看看。对了,在这里,“根据本协议所提供的设备将得到两年的质量保证,保证期限从设备安装完成之日算起,设备安装后的试运行阶段包括在内。”对此您有什么意见?

B:According to Item 4the quality of the equipment you will lease us will only be guaranteed for two years, which we think is too short.

根据第四款,你方将对租赁给我方的设备提供两年的质量保证,我方认为这太短了。

A:Mr. Lu, I hope you understand that this proposed agreement is based on our letter of intent signed last year when I came to China for this project.

陆先生,我希望你能够理解,这个协议草案的根据是我去年来中国谈这个项目时我们所签署的意向书。

B:Yes, that s why I think you did not fully accept our proposal of last year. We talked about the guarantee period and we agreed that we would further discuss the period, but now you still insist on two years.

不错,这也就是为什么我认为你们没有完全接受我们去年的建议。我们曾谈到过保证期,而且我们曾同意将进一步讨论这个期限,可是你们仍然坚持两年。

A:I am sorry, Mr. Lu. I don t mean that I want to insist on that. The manufacturer is unwilling to give us a guarantee period of more than two years. If that is the case, how can we provide a guarantee longer than the manufacturer?

对不起,陆先生,并不是我要坚持,而是制造商不愿意给我们提供两年以上的保证期。这样的话,我们怎能提供比制造商承诺的时间更长的保证期呢?

B:But is there anything you can do? For example, can you further negotiate with your manufacturer?

可是你们就不能想点办法吗?比方说,你们能不能进一步和制造商谈判?

A:Well, I can try, but I can t guarantee anything, as in the United States, it is our usual practice to provide our customers with a guarantee of quality for two years.

我可以试试,但是我没有把握,因为在美国我们通常的做法是给客户提供两年的质量保证期。

B:Mr. Harrison, we ve been quite happy about our cooperation for the past years, But this time, I feel...

哈里森先生,我们过去的合作是非常愉快的,但这次我感到……

A:Excuse me, Mr. Lu. It could be hard for us to provide a longer guarantee, but I can give you a favored maintenance service after the guarantee period.

对不起,陆先生,要我们提供更长的保证期很难,不过,超过保证期后,我可以给你们优惠的维修服务。

B:Well, that sounds a good compromise.

看来这是个折中的好办法。

A:We will charge you only 80% of the regular service charge for the maintenance service after the guarantee period. What do you think?

超过保证期限之后,我们只收取你们80%的常规维修费。你认为如何?

B:A good idea.

好主意。

A:So, I ll put the suggestion into the agreement as a supplementary item for your signature.

那我就把这一条作为补充条款加到协议中去,请您签字,行吗?

B:Yes, we have made it.

好的,我们达成协议了。

A:Can we sign the agreement tomorrow?

我们能不能明天签署协议呢?

B:OK. Let s sign it tomorrow.

行,我们明天签吧。

同类推荐
  • 中国新生代农民工(英文版)

    中国新生代农民工(英文版)

    《中国新生代农民工》对新生代农民工的生存现状进行了全方位的记述。对这个数以亿计的群体存在的教育、就业、生存等诸多问题进行深入探索,提出了解决问题的对策与建议。
  • 园丁集·新月集·飞鸟集(纯爱·英文馆)

    园丁集·新月集·飞鸟集(纯爱·英文馆)

    《新月集》主要译自1903年出版的孟加拉文诗集《儿童集》,诗人生动描绘了儿童们的游戏,巧妙地表现了孩子们的心理,以及他们活泼的想象。它的特殊的隽永的艺术魅力,把我们带到了一个纯洁的儿童世界,勾起了我们对于童年生活的美好回忆。《飞鸟集》是泰戈尔的代表作之一,也是世界上最杰出的诗集之一,它包括300余首清丽的小诗。
  • 英语短语动词精选

    英语短语动词精选

    学好了英语短语动词,也就学好了英语,《英语短语动词精选》精选1194个英语短语动词词条,较之其他英语短语动词书,本书独特的地方在于给每个词条标注了”不及物”或“及物”,对于用作及物动词的短语,又进一步标注了”不可分”,”可分”和”必分”三种情况,使得这本书具有了更大的学习价值。本书由李道庸编著。
  • 爱玛(纯爱·英文馆)

    爱玛(纯爱·英文馆)

    主人公爱玛是个美丽、聪慧而富有的姑娘,同时也是一位不折不扣的幻想家。她热心关注身边的浪漫故事,却又固执地认为自己永远不会陷入其中。她自作主张为孤女哈丽埃特导演了一次又一次的恋爱。当哈丽埃特误以为自己爱上了地方官奈特利先生时,爱玛才惊觉原来自己也在爱着奈特利先生。这虽与她一开始就宣布的终身不嫁的誓言有悖,但坠入情网的她不得不放弃自己天真的誓言。
  • 月亮和六便士:THE MOON AND SIXPENCE(英文版)

    月亮和六便士:THE MOON AND SIXPENCE(英文版)

    《月亮和六便士》是英国小说家威廉·萨默赛特·毛姆的创作的长篇小说,作品以法国印象派画家保罗·高更的生平为素材,描述了一个原本平凡的伦敦证券经纪人思特里克兰德,不惑之年,本来事业有成,家庭和睦,子女双全,但是为了追求自己内心的绘画梦想,抛妻弃子,离家跑到巴黎开始画画。最后去到了一座孤岛—塔希提岛,找到了自己的“归宿”,并创作了许许多多的惊世杰作,完成了自己对“月亮”的追逐。
热门推荐
  • 我的初恋是鹿晗
  • 解放战争时期第二条战线中的上海学生运动史料选编(谷臻小简·AI导读版)

    解放战争时期第二条战线中的上海学生运动史料选编(谷臻小简·AI导读版)

    本书为读者展现了解放战争时期上海学生运动的全景,展现了解放战争时期上海青年学生的爱国热情和牺牲精神。
  • 快穿女配开挂了

    快穿女配开挂了

    【甜宠文】这是一个‘女配’成长变强史,同时在变强道路上,开启了万年前的凄美绝恋,动人心魄的经历。
  • 裴伽纳的诸神·译言古登堡计划

    裴伽纳的诸神·译言古登堡计划

    《裴伽纳的诸神》收录了爱尔兰奇幻小说家洛德·邓萨尼的两部作品。讲述了时间开始前,居住在裴伽纳的诸神与人类之间的故事。这是一本蕴含爱尔兰风情的神话故事,我们看到命运之神和机遇之神的博弈;早晨和夜晚相遇;瘟疫偷偷穿过人群;神明牵着雪崩坐在山上……在这些故事中又蕴含了生死、信仰等哲理。如此不同,如此美妙。
  • 无敌冒牌者

    无敌冒牌者

    主角:“什么你说你也是无敌?那我们来比比。”“砰”半招过后对方化成虚无。
  • 追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    青涩蜕变,如今她是能独当一面的女boss,爱了冷泽聿七年,也同样花了七年时间去忘记他。以为是陌路,他突然向他表白,扬言要娶她,她只当他是脑子抽风,他的殷勤她也全都无视。他帮她查她父母的死因,赶走身边情敌,解释当初拒绝她的告别,和故意对她冷漠都是无奈之举。突然爆出她父母的死居然和冷家有丝毫联系,还莫名跳出个公爵未婚夫,扬言要与她履行婚约。峰回路转,破镜还能重圆吗? PS:我又开新文了,每逢假期必书荒,新文《有你的世界遇到爱》,喜欢我的文的朋友可以来看看,这是重生类现言,对这个题材感兴趣的一定要收藏起来。
  • 我乖你宠着

    我乖你宠着

    一部现代都市的爱情故事,轻松搞笑的宠文。两个人都不是属于一见倾心的,而是刚开始的时候都是觉得对方不错有一点点喜欢,后期相处后渐渐相爱。“我家小悠儿长得丑吗?”容砚卿心情很好的问道。“虽说不是国色天香吧,却实也不丑。”看看夏渊的长像就知道夏悠悠那一家子的基因都差不到哪里去,夏悠悠虽然说不上是让人一见倾心的绝色,却也是让人一眼看去就很舒服。“我家小悠儿脾气不好吗?”“从相处这几次看,还行吧。”反正也不是很好吧!“我家小悠儿不喜欢我吗?”“看她那双眼睛像是长在你脸上似的,那应该是喜欢吧!”楚风想起每次夏悠悠都没有从容砚卿脸上挪天的眼神,不知道她是喜欢你的人,还是喜欢你的颜。“那你说,一个女孩长得好看,脾气还挺好,关键是也喜欢我,我有什么理由不喜欢的呢?”容砚卿在等红绿灯的百忙之中,一幅看傻子似的看了楚风一眼。
  • 佛说菩萨内习六波罗蜜经

    佛说菩萨内习六波罗蜜经

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。汇聚授权电子版权。
  • 医仙侠影

    医仙侠影

    天下武功,他了如指掌。琴棋书画医卜星象,他无一不精。维护武林正义,惩奸除恶,他无所不为。拳打贪官,脚踢奸臣,怒骂昏君,他所向披靡。十步杀一人,千里不留名,事了拂衣去,深藏功与名。我是一个穿越者,当我鬼使神差般的来到了这个邪恶的南宋,南宋就是我的江湖。当一个普通的小子,拿起了键盘敲打着写书时,书就是他的江湖。而我就是那个小子,选择了属于我的江湖。21世纪的我明明是个轰动海外的“医仙”,而我却来到了南宋,成为了一个救世主……
  • 追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    青涩蜕变,如今她是能独当一面的女boss,爱了冷泽聿七年,也同样花了七年时间去忘记他。以为是陌路,他突然向他表白,扬言要娶她,她只当他是脑子抽风,他的殷勤她也全都无视。他帮她查她父母的死因,赶走身边情敌,解释当初拒绝她的告别,和故意对她冷漠都是无奈之举。突然爆出她父母的死居然和冷家有丝毫联系,还莫名跳出个公爵未婚夫,扬言要与她履行婚约。峰回路转,破镜还能重圆吗? PS:我又开新文了,每逢假期必书荒,新文《有你的世界遇到爱》,喜欢我的文的朋友可以来看看,这是重生类现言,对这个题材感兴趣的一定要收藏起来。