登陆注册
3447900000007

第7章 DiscusstheOpinions探讨意见

Being a member of a meeting provides the employee with an avenue to give opinions, to make comments in a suitable forum.In western countries, it should be remembered that the individual is a resource and a group of people in a meeting can give valuable advice which may be acted upon. The group and therefore each individual should air their views. Most often, seeing something in a different light receives praise.

雇员出席会议使他们有机会发表个人的看法和意见。西方国家看重人力资源,认为人们坐在一起可以提出有利于行动的宝贵建议。所以无论是小组还是个人都要发表见解。一般情况下,人们会充分肯定能从不同角度看问题的人。

表明自己的立场

my personal opinion 我个人的看法

As one of the members,I d like to express my personal opinion on the problem we are now dealing with.

身为会员之一,我想就我们目前处理的问题,表达我个人的看法。

This is just my personal opinion. I can t guarantee that it will obtain support from the rest of my group.

这只是我个人的想法,我无法保证这会获得我其他组员的支持。

This is my personal opinion,and doesn t necessarily reflect how other people in my company might think.

这是我个人的意见,并非代表我们公司其他人的想法。

Although I agree with you, this is only just my personal opinion.

虽然我同意你的想法,但这仅仅代表我个人。

I wonder if you can give me a chance to express my personal opinion on this problem.

你是否可以给我一个机会,让我来谈谈我的想法。

have problems有问题

We have a few problems with the service level agreement.

在服务品质保证方面我们有一些问题。

I have problems in how to introduce knowledge management systems.

我不知道该如何介绍知识管理系统。

We have problems with our products; how can we put them into market?

你们的产品有问题,还怎么将它们投入市场啊?

Do you have any problems with the quality?

你们的产品在质量上有问题吗?

problem 要点/问题

This type of problem has been considered many times over the past years.

(=This problem has been approached numerous times.)

这类问题在过去多次被提出来。

It is becoming a worldwide problem recently.

这最近成为了一个世界性的问题。

The problem of A is a topic of interest the world over, and, as all well know, has been frequently discussed.

众所周知,A问题目前全球瞩目,经常被讨论。

The problem is a fundamental one.

这是个基本问题。

This is a recurrent problem.

这是常发生的问题。

It is not a serious problem.

这不是严重的问题。

If things go on this way, I think a problem is bound to arise.

如果事情这样继续下去,我认为一定会发生问题。

would like to... 想知道

I would like to hear your opinion on this matter.

我想听听你对这件事的意见。

I would like to know a little more precisely what you mean by that.

我想更确切地知道你的意思。

I would like to appreciate further justification.

我想知道更多的理由。

I would like to know more details.

我想知道更多的细节。

To justify this, we would like to more details/ further explanations.

为了使这件事理由正当,我们需要更多的细节。

In this matter, I would like to add a few words in response to the question put to Mr. Smith.

这件事,我想在Smith先生回答前稍做些解释。

I would like to discuss this point further.

我想进一步讨论这一点。

I would like to ask you to take these facts deeply to heart.

我想要求各位牢记这些事实。

What I would like to emphasize is that we really need to cooperate with each other.

我想强调的是,我们真的需要互相合作。

What I would like to say is that a new marketing strategy is absolutely necessary.

我想说的是一个新的市场策略是绝对必需的。

I would really like you to be in charge of this project.

我希望你可以负责这个计划。

is this/there/it... 询问对方

Is this satisfactory?

(=Do you feel satisfied?)

这样子你满意吗?

Is this all right?

(=Is this OK?)

这样子可以吗?

Is there anything I can do to keep your business?

我该怎么做才能让你继续惠顾?

Is it OK if I try it out?

我先试用一下,可以吗?

Is there a special going on right now?

现在有特价吗?

be/feel surprised 惊讶

I am surprised since this is the first time I have heard of this.

因为是初次听到这件事,我很惊讶。

I feel so surprised that you say that.

你那样说真的令我很惊讶。

We are surprised when James Corporation agrees to make a contract with us so quickly.

James 有限公司这么快就同意与我们签合同令我们感到吃惊。

I really feel surprised because your opinion is the same as mine.

我感到很吃惊,因为你的想法和我的一模一样。

factor 因素

It is a factor which cannot be overlooked.

这是不能忽略的因素。

There are various important factors at work there.

那里有各式各样的因素。

Several factors contribute to these results.

若干因素导致了这些结果。

Taking all these factors into consideration,we should do our best.

(=When these factors are taken into account,we should do our best.)

考虑所有因素的话,我们应该尽最大努力。

Please consider these factors.

请考虑这几点。

comment 评论

I would like to make a comment about this work.

我想对此项工作做出评论。

If I might be permitted to make a comment, I would say that this method may not be applied in other systems.

如果我被允许做评论,我想说这种方法不可能被应用在其他领域。

I think I can offer a few general comments about the results.

我想我可以对这个结论做一下评价。

Another comment that I would like to make is that this substance is sparingly soluble in water.

另一点我想说的是,这种物质极少有溶解于水的。

A:Have you anything to say about it?

您有任何意见吗?

B:As one of the members, I d like to express my opinion on the problem we are now dealing with.

身为其中一员,我想就我们目前处理的问题表达我个人的看法。

A:How about your partners?

那您的组员们呢?

B:This is just my personal idea, I can t guarantee that it will obtain support from the rest of my group.

这只是我个人的想法,我无法保证这会获得我其他组员的支持。

A:OK, I know, please continue. Later on I ll ask them for their opinions.

好的,我知道了,请继续吧。一会儿我会让他们发言的。

B:Though I am not a specialist in this regard, I think the development of new communication technology has been lagging behind the development of new manufacturing technology...

尽管我不是这方面的专家,但是我认为新通讯技术的发展远落后于新生产技术的发展……

说明自己的见解

should... 应该

We should stop this project before we suffer a loss.

在我们遭受损失之前,我们得停止这项计划。

We should try new ventures even if it means risking failure.

即使那意味着得冒失败的风险,我们也应该尝试新的事业。

We should start all over again and begin thinking about the next business plan as soon as we can.

我们应该重新来,并尽快思考下一个商业计划。

Depending on our marketing strategy,we should well succeed in the future.

根据我们的市场营销策略,我们未来也许会相当成功。

Our system should meet our customers requests in about one week.

我们的系统应该能在大约一周后满足顾客的要求。

We think we should finish our entire business plan within six months if we hurry.

如果我们快点,我们认为可以在6个月内完成整个商业计划。

I do not think it is a good idea to go into such detail at this moment. Should we discuss the matter at the later stage?

我认为这个时刻讨论这样的细节不是好主意。我们是否应该将问题挪后讨论?

We should make the best of a bad situation.

(=We should make the best of what we ve got.)

(=We should do our best with what we ve got to work with.)

(=We should look for a way to make the best of a bad situation.)

我们得在逆境中寻找出路。

We should be prepared to concede a bit, but we have to have your order by the end of the month.

如果在这个月底前可以得到你的订单,我们就稍作让步。

Realistically, that might take up to more than a month. What should we consider for the future?

就现实来说,这可能需要一个多月的时间,将来应该如何是好呢?

please...请

Please do that.

请去做那件事吧。

Please investigate customers opinions as well.

也请调查顾客的意见。

Anyway,please increase profit by twenty percent as soon as possible.

不管怎样,请尽快提升20%的利润。

Please let us know your frank opinion.

请告诉我你们坦率的意见。

Please do not misinterpret our statement.

请不要误解我们的说明。

this is... 正是

This is to satisfy our customers.

这是为了令我们的顾客满意。

This is precisely the point.

这正好是要点。

This is an unfair decision.

这是不公平的决定。

there is (no) ... 有(没有)

There is no other way to say it—realization of this plan is difficult.

只能说实现这个计划是困难的。

At this point,there is no need to say how much interest and expectations there are.

在此时,没有必要去说大家多有兴趣或期望有多高。

I definitely think there is a good chance of success in the new venture.

我确认新事业有成功的好机会。

There is no change in our company s decision to deal with a service level agreement.

我们公司在处理服务品质保证的决定上,没有任何改变。

There is about a two thirds chance of accomplishing it within a year.

一年内完成这个计划的几率是三分之二。

will... 将会

We are afraid that this trouble will extend over a fairly large area.

我们恐怕这个麻烦会波及相当大的范围。

Unless you do something now,it will be too late.

除非你现在做些什么,否则就将太迟。

If we are not active,the economic situation will not change.

如果我们没有行动,经济状况将不会有所改变。

We will examine the customers reports carefully and deal with them constructively/ positively.

我们会仔细检视顾客报告,并积极地来处理。

I will really like to adopt your proposal on the Apple Project.

关于Apple Project,我真的想采用你的提议。

Thank you for your timely advice.I will do as you say.

谢谢你适时的忠告,我会照你所说的去做。

experience/impression 经验/印象

Even judging from usual past experience,it is right.

即使从过去的经验判断,那完全正确。

Examining the matter in the light of past experience, it is right.

根据过去的经验来看,这件事完全正确。

The experience created a lasting impression.

这次的经验永远难忘。

It was only a fleeting impression.

这个印象转瞬即逝。definitely think... 确信

I definitely think that I can have a clear report ready by the next international meeting.

我确信在下次国际会议之前,我能准备好一份清楚的报告。

I definitely think we should recommend it.

我确信我们应该推荐它。

A:We should try new ventures even if it means risking failure.

即使那意味着得冒失败的风险,我们也应该尝试新的事业。

B:Yes, the most important think is to satisfy our customers.

是的,最重要的事是令我们的顾客满意。

A:This is precisely the point.

这正好是要点。

B:What I want to say is that a new marketing strategy is absolutely necessary, but it seems too risk.

我想说的是一个新的市场策略是绝对必需的,但这个主意看起来太冒险了。

A:I definitely think there is a good chance of success in the new venture.

我确认新事业会有成功的好机会。

征求他人意见

can you... 你可以

Can you tell me the cause of your concern?

你能告诉我你关心的原因吗?

I am trying to guess what caused the problem. Can you give me a hint?

我一直在猜问题是怎么发生的,你能暗示我吗?

Can you explain your position on this?

你可以解释一下你对此问题的立场吗?

Can you give me an idea of what you are willing to offer?

你可以告诉我你有何提议吗?

can I... 我能

Can I just clarify how you feel about the proposal?

我能了解一下你对这项提议的看法吗?

Can I just ask you to explain your position on this point?

我可以请你解释一下你对此问题的立场吗?

I would like to know your opinion on that proposal, Can I?

关于那项提议,我想知道你的意见,可以吗?

Can I get some information about this proposal?

我能了解一些关于这项提议的信息吗?

I would like to hear your opinions in advance, can I?

我想先听听你们的意见,可以吗?

what do you think... 你认为

What do you think of the idea?

你方认为这个主意怎么样?

Mr Brown, what do you think about this?

Brown先生,你怎么看这个问题?

What do you think about this report?

关于这个报告你觉得如何?

What do you think is the best procedure for solving this problem?

你认为解决这个问题最佳的步骤是什么?

what is / are... 看法如何

What are your opinions on this, Mary?

Mary,你对这个问题看法如何?

Mr Smith, what is your view?

Smith小姐,你的观点如何?

What kind of detailed image is in your mind?

你想到了什么具体的形态吗?

I wonder if I can ask what your opinion is.

能问一下你是什么意见吗?

Thank you for your speech, Mr. Wang! John, what is your opinion?

谢谢您的讲话,王先生。 John, 你呢?

Do (not) you... 你吗

Do you agree, Jane?

Jane,你同意吗?

Don t you agree, Bill?

你难道不同意吗,Bill?

Don t you think so, Mr White?

你不这么认为吗,White先生?

Do you think you ll have to wait until after next year to make a decision?

你认为需要到后年才做结论吗?

Do you seriously intend to solve this problem?

你真的打算认真地解决这个问题吗?

A:I recommend that we take his objections very seriously.

我建议我们应该严肃对待他的反对意见。

B:Yes, I agree. After all, he is the expert.

是的,我同意。毕竟他是专家。

A:How about deferring the next item until we have clarified the details?

在我们澄清细节之前,先将下一项议题放一放,好吗?

B:I don t think that would be a good idea.

我认为这不是个好主意。

A:What I would suggest is that the financial aspects of the deal should be investigated much more closely.

我要建议的是,对这笔交易的财务方面应该进行更加深入的调查。

B:Yes, that s what we should do.

对,那是我们应该做的。

A:My suggestion would be that we concentrate on the premium end of the market.

我的建议是我们应该集中精力在市场的高价位部分。

B:Do you really think that would work? It might be a bit risky.

你真的认为这可行吗?也许有点冒险吧!

同类推荐
  • 从零开始学德语,“袋”着走

    从零开始学德语,“袋”着走

    《从零开始学德语,“袋”着走》恰恰满足了初学者的诉求。不仅封面大方美观,内容更是丰富多彩。从基础字母入门,到日常生活、青春校园、职场风云、特色文化等,几乎涵盖了所有你能想到的,以及你若是有机会去德国旅游、生活或是工作能够用到的各个方面。
  • The Promise Bird 誓鸟

    The Promise Bird 誓鸟

    在大航海时代的宏大历史背景下,一个美丽的中国女子远下南洋,海啸夺走了她的记忆,她在大海里、岛屿上颠沛流离,被欺侮、被抛弃,历经生育、病痛、牢狱之苦,她刺瞎了自己的双目,只为寻找遗失的记忆。她为了寻找自己的过去,甘愿穷尽一生。春迟终于没能在沧海中找到那枚藏着她的记忆的贝壳,但她并没有把自己的故事归于茫茫。她被人们视为圣女。她是世上最富有的女人。海盗、歌女、宦官、部族首领、西洋牧师,他们的命运在南洋旖旎的风光里交汇。
  • 加州之旅(Aunt Jane's Nieces on the Ranch)

    加州之旅(Aunt Jane's Nieces on the Ranch)

    莱曼.弗兰克.鲍姆(pgsk.com Baum,1856—1919)是美国知名儿童文学作家。本书讲述的是约翰叔叔和两个侄女在加州露易丝的农场度假时,发生在农场里一所老房子的奇特故事。农场的原主人私藏了属于米尔德里德的财富,于是她以保姆之名来到农场寻找自己的财富,而其过程并不顺利。
  • 那些妙趣横生的故事(每天读一点英文)

    那些妙趣横生的故事(每天读一点英文)

    《每天读一点英文·那些妙趣横生的故事》是一套与美国人同步阅读的中英双语丛书。特点有三:内文篇目收录了最精彩、最新鲜的笑话;“实战提升”部分,包括单词和词组、知道不知道,让你捧腹大笑的同时,丰富知识面; 附赠地道美语朗读MP3光盘。 本书幽默逗趣,文字浅显易懂,让你笑着学英文!
  • 我在美国教汉语

    我在美国教汉语

    本书生动展示了安徽农业大学在美国罕布什尔学院开展对外汉语教学的20年间13位赴美教师的亲身经历和异域文化体验,他们将对外汉语教学总结为课堂教学、中国文化实践活动与异域文化浸入式体验三大部分,并在多元化的实践探索中寻求切实有效的对外汉语教学方法。
热门推荐
  • 独步末日

    独步末日

    “若末日不来,我也不会遇到这么美丽的你,哪怕你不将为人,我也不会放弃。”——杜坤
  • 武极之无限分身

    武极之无限分身

    人族定鼎江山百万年后,被驱逐于蛮荒之地的亿万妖兽,再度蠢蠢欲动,企图重新席卷天下。第五次人兽大战一触即发,却有一个来自异世界的少年,重生于此,身怀超能异术的他,又该怎么代领人族,守护住此方文明……大千世界,我有百万分身。三十万去修炼,三十万去炼丹,三十万去布阵……至于剩下的,全都去泡妞!且看废材乞丐,如何逆天成皇!
  • Boss的枕上星妻

    Boss的枕上星妻

    怎么办?一觉醒来,竟然重生到了自己疯狂吐槽的玛丽苏总裁文里,还是那个容貌惊艳,智商不在线的白痴女配!可以,这很套路,但她坚决不做那个必死炮灰!于是靳海若决定主动撩上反派大boss,为自己拉取同盟。酒店内,她巧笑倩兮:“我们合作,我可以帮你扳倒你的死敌!”下一秒,男人欺身而上:“想合作?可以!先试试我们合不合……”--情节虚构,请勿模仿
  • 全世界有钱人都在读的赚钱故事

    全世界有钱人都在读的赚钱故事

    本书精选了很多成功人士的经验故事与大家分享,以供借鉴。这些故事覆盖了多个方面和层次,归为28类,分上下两篇,上篇以成功者的经历来讲述追求财富必备的一些主要素质和必知的方式方法;下篇则分别讲述各类商业发达的地方人群致富的故事。
  • 思考致富

    思考致富

    《思考致富》的创作源于钢铁大王安德鲁·卡内基。通过建立自信,明确人生规划,开启潜意识的力量等多方面的阐述,拿破仑·希尔为渴望成功的人们指出了如何取得成功赢得财富的方法。
  • 怪物勋章

    怪物勋章

    乱世纷争修魔轮,一跃龙门看真身。谛了十方大世界,百代归流万物春。
  • 关汉卿元曲集

    关汉卿元曲集

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。汇聚授权电子版权。
  • 追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    青涩蜕变,如今她是能独当一面的女boss,爱了冷泽聿七年,也同样花了七年时间去忘记他。以为是陌路,他突然向他表白,扬言要娶她,她只当他是脑子抽风,他的殷勤她也全都无视。他帮她查她父母的死因,赶走身边情敌,解释当初拒绝她的告别,和故意对她冷漠都是无奈之举。突然爆出她父母的死居然和冷家有丝毫联系,还莫名跳出个公爵未婚夫,扬言要与她履行婚约。峰回路转,破镜还能重圆吗? PS:我又开新文了,每逢假期必书荒,新文《有你的世界遇到爱》,喜欢我的文的朋友可以来看看,这是重生类现言,对这个题材感兴趣的一定要收藏起来。
  • 千年殇尽雪色倾

    千年殇尽雪色倾

    她是一抹飘荡了千载岁月的幽魂,洗尽诸多爱恨嗔痴,超然,潇洒,自在,随性他是个BT,凤眸妖娆,勾唇浅笑,摄人心魄他杀人无数,冷漠寡言,却又如此可靠他是风流公子,江湖名人,他的爱,潇洒又执着,让她心痛他野心勃勃,终以帝王之姿一统天下,却得不到最想要的女人他的温柔让人沉醉,他的魔魅叫人恐惧,独独,对她没有办法他是世外谪仙,之所以留在人间,只为她他姿容绝美,清冷孤傲,她是他心底,唯一一抹明亮一个淡到了极致的灵慧女子,几个奇奇怪怪却魅惑异常的俊美男子,一段倾尽天下的传奇故事初雪落尽,江湖飘零,边塞飞烟,京华凋影千年殇尽,雪色倾相信,一定不会让你失望的^_^
  • 追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    追妻无门:女boss不好惹

    青涩蜕变,如今她是能独当一面的女boss,爱了冷泽聿七年,也同样花了七年时间去忘记他。以为是陌路,他突然向他表白,扬言要娶她,她只当他是脑子抽风,他的殷勤她也全都无视。他帮她查她父母的死因,赶走身边情敌,解释当初拒绝她的告别,和故意对她冷漠都是无奈之举。突然爆出她父母的死居然和冷家有丝毫联系,还莫名跳出个公爵未婚夫,扬言要与她履行婚约。峰回路转,破镜还能重圆吗? PS:我又开新文了,每逢假期必书荒,新文《有你的世界遇到爱》,喜欢我的文的朋友可以来看看,这是重生类现言,对这个题材感兴趣的一定要收藏起来。